Thursday, December 11, 2008

A peek inside my soul

As many of you may recall, a while back on this blog, I mentioned a certain Porsche video that I saw as a youth that permanently altered my way of thinking. Laugh if you want, but this video has a very special place in my heart. Anyway, after literally years of searching, I have finally found it online. I should note a small correction that the commercial is actually for the 1995 911 993.

Without further ado, here it is for your viewing pleasure. I would recommend that you have a box of tissues nearby as you watch it.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

umm, sorry, but the girls and I could only get about a minute 40 into it. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with your soul.

Bradwich said...

It's beautiful, Matt. I saw it previously at the Arms. Good stuff.