Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Matt: Come home and beat up my fever.

Swiney has hit our home. It is not fun. I'm sorry to say I was one of those people who downplayed the whole virus. Oh it's just like any other flu, just more people get it, oh stop worrying about it, if you get you get it.

Well, I have been humbled. I laid on my couch Sunday after church not to rise again (only somewhat figuratively speaking) until... hopefully tonight, and it's Friday. I missed an entire week of work. I went through multiple medicines. I am just now getting my appetite back. And I now wish you all the best of luck in staying healthy and say, if you feel the desire to get the swine flu vaccination, by all means, Fight the Flu!

Best of luck,

Veteran




3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Feel better soon! I'll come beat it up for you. How about tomorrow?!

Carolyn said...

Yuck. GBS (get better soon) BFF (best friends forever) TLA (true love always)

Kristie said...

Feel better soon!